Chemical Air Filters for Gas Phase
Alfaintek Chemical Air Filters for Gas Phaseare designed to be highly effective in environments with medium-to-high contaminant gas levels.
Usage of Alfaintek Chemical Air Filters for Gas Phasewill prevent toxic, corrosive or odorous gases from entering the indoor air, as they can negatively impact human health, production processes and electronic devices. Such corrosive gases are chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia and sulfur dioxide. The impact of gas condensation on metal surfaces in sensitive electric devices can lead to production interruptions, work disruption and disturb the manufacturing process leading to substantial operational and financial loss. Human comfort and health can also be negatively affected by unpleasant odors.
Alfaintek Chemical Air Filters for Gas Phase are ideal for the following industries:
- Data Centers and IT / Server rooms
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Garbage Depots
- Petrochemical Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Waste Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Process Areas
- Museums and Libraries
- Safe Rooms
- Iron & Steel
- Other Highly Polluted Environments
The special design of our Chemical Air Filters for Gas Phaseallows flexibility in media choices and can be configured to exactly fit the client application requirements.
Our company will deliver the best tailored solution for all customer air purification demands.
The benefits of Alfaintek Chemical Air Filters for Gas Phase:
- standard construction is manufactured of acid-resistant steel and capable of withstanding extreme outdoor conditions
- fan option
- special construction of the scrubber provides a low pressure drop
- the unique design enables solving different problems with outgoing and incoming air
- replacement cartridges are easy to change
- outdoor or indoor installation
- up to 99,9% filtration efficiency