Gas Phase Filtration Toxic, Corrosive or Odorous Gases
Gas Phase Filtration Systems provide effective removal of air pollution and other harmful gases from the atmosphere which cause corrosion in electronic / electrical circuits and creates unpleasant odors.
Alfaintek Gas Phase Filtration Systems were developed taking into account various existing parameters, such as pollutants concentration, air flow and space availability. Alfaintek Gas Phase Filtration Systems are suitable for the effective removal of virtually all types of contaminants and for corrosion control of the equipment..
Gas Phase Filtration: Alfaintek Gas Phase Filters are designed to be highly effective in environments with medium-to-high contaminant gas levels.
Usage of Alfaintek Gas Phase Filters’ chemical filtration will prevent toxic, corrosive or odorous gases from entering the indoor air, as they can negatively impact human health, production processes and electronic devices. Such corrosive gases are chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia and sulfur dioxide. The impact of gas condensation on metal surfaces in sensitive electric devices can lead to production interruptions, work disruption and disturb the manufacturing process leading to substantial operational and financial loss where corrosion control is crucial. Human comfort and health can also be negatively affected by unpleasant odors.
Alfaintek Gas Phase Filters are ideal for the following industries:
- Data Centers and IT / Server rooms
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Garbage Depots
- Petrochemical Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Waste Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Process Areas
- Museums and Libraries
- Safe Rooms
- Iron & Steel
- Other Highly Polluted Environments
The special design of our Chemical Gas Phase Filters allows flexibility in media choices and can be configured to exactly fit the client application requirements for Gas Phase Filtration .
Our company will deliver the best tailored solution for all customer air purification chemical filtration needs.
The benefits of Alfaintek Gas Phase Filters:
- standard construction is manufactured of acid-resistant steel and capable of withstanding extreme outdoor conditions
- fan option
- special construction of the scrubber provides a low pressure drop
- the unique design enables solving various problems with outgoing and incoming air
- replacement cartridges are easy to change
- outdoor or indoor installation
- up to 99,9% filtration efficiency