VOC Abatement Systems
The Alfaintek VOC Abatement Systems have a wide operational range from cleaning dust particles and absorbing the chemical vapor pollutants during the thermal breathing, filling or discharging of the storage tank, this way the liquid content is protected from particulate and chemical vapors in the incoming air.
Top benefits of the Alfaintek VOC Abatement Systems:
- Suitable for different sized storage tanks with all kinds of airflows providing unlimited applicability according to individual client needs
- The unique design enables solving various problems with outgoing and incoming air
- Various construction materials: stainless steel or Al galvanized sheet steel
- Can be used in both hot and cold climates
- Replacement filters and cartridges are easy to change
- Can sustain the lowest possible pressure drop
- Up to 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Overpressurization is avoided by keeping the pressure drop under 250Pa or 2,5mba
- Outdoor or indoor installation
- Flange connection
- Optional pressure vacuum relive valve – upon request
The design of our Tank VOC Abatement System allows for the clean air to move in and out of the tank during draining, filling and thermal breathing. While the air passes through the Breather filter it is cleaned from dust particles, various odors, chemical compounds in addition to toxic and hazardous vapor contaminants.
Tank VOC Abatement Systems can be fitted with HEPA Filter type as well to collect particals.
Absorption media of the VOC Abatement Systems includes chemical sorbents and activated carbons which are selected especially for the type of the chemicals that are to be eliminated. The filter cartridges for the VOC Abatement System can be replaced easily after the filtration media becomes saturated. Both high and low temperatures can have a negative effect on the lifespan of the filter. We have constructed our VOC Abatement Systems particularly in a way that prevents the damage of high and low temperature on the filtration media.
The Alfaintek VOC Abatement Systems have a wide spectrum of uses:
- Fluids Chemical Production / Chemicals and Powders
- Food and beverage industry / Edible Oils and Beverages
- Pharmaceutical Plants / Pharmaceutical
- Septic Tanks
- Lubricants and Fuels